Cancer

  • cleake@umailme.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2000
      Hi People ---

      There are conspiracy theories about everything from Kennedy to the little
      Cuban child now being fought over by the world, and the one-track people do
      not overlook CANCER.

      Frankly, I believe there is room for a lot of different approaches, from
      conventional to alternative medicine, environmental clean up, life style
      changes, witchcraft, voodoo and common sense avoidance of obviously harmful
      products and practices.

      Using seat belts and not smoking certainly prolong life, and most informed
      people understand that pure water and sanitary waste disposal are two of the
      most important things the world could do (and do cheaply) to raise life
      expectancy significantly worldwide. Affordable immunization programs for
      all countries would add greatly, if only ways could be found to get the
      product to the end-user without corruption, and to purchase them, at or
      below cost, from a fund willingly provided by the first world countries.

      The very last thing needed for improvement in all health, to include cancer,
      is to have the conspiracy people undermining any parts of the possible
      helpful methods now available.

      Dr. Andrew Weil, of the U. of Arizona Med School in Tucson, is one person I
      find easy to admire. He is a Harvard trained medical doctor, who has
      studied many forms of alternative medicine and practices both. He thinks
      there is room for every bit of almost every form practiced worldwide,
      including aromatherapy, herbal therapy, guided imagery and acupuncture -
      among many others. He also feels that when conventional medicine is called
      for, one would be foolish to ignore it. But, be aware, as he comments often
      on the impure products now available for alternative treatment without
      effective controls and on un-informed use of alternative treatments without
      proper diagnoses by qualified and licensed conventional medical
      practitioners. Cancer therapies, including chemical and surgical, are his
      first line approaches to treatment. However, he also believes that
      preventive programs such as life style changes, selective vitamin in-take,
      natural where possible, by a diet low in fat and sensible in caloric content
      to maintain weight at a healthful level, combined with a good mental
      attitude, can be beneficial. He believes the weight standards now in use
      are arbitrary and should reflect an individuals conditioning in what is
      today considered a slightly overweight person. I am certain he would
      advocate seatbelts and not smoking.

      Research is an absolutely essential tool for all forms of medicine. Could
      it be done in a better way? You bet your stethoscope it could be better!
      It could and should be better funded by public (read taxes) funding as well
      as private industry. In actuality, it is being done now to some degree, at
      the national level by the several agencies of the federal government in the
      United States. It should also cover all forms of alternative medicine, if
      only to insure the harmful ones are weeded out and the public made aware of
      the beneficial ones that can compliment conventional medicine. A closed
      mind is a wasted organ.

      Don't worry - Sea feliz,
      chuck
    • Hap Cr
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2014
        I have noticed that some of you have cancer my aunt got cured and is today cancer free because she used an amazing treatment check it out on www.gerson.org. If I can help someone else with my aunt's recovery I would be very very happy
      • John French
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 16, 2014
          Gerson has two treatment clinics; one in Tijuana, Mexico; the other in
          Hungary.

          Can we assume they are about to open one here in Costa Rica? Or did this
          slip by the moderators :-)

          John French
        • Hap Cr
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 16, 2014
            I don't think Gerson will have a clinic here but my aunt did
            It at home bought the books a
            Juicer a press and she's alive today because of it. There are a few places that sell organic produce one is the GreenCenter in Santa Ana so if people cannot make it to one of the markets it is open every day even Sunday during the week from 9 to 6.30 and Sunday from 10 to 3. There is an organic market on Friday in ciudad colon from 2 til 6pm the guy Juan Pablo will even deliver in Santa Ana and escazu and other places he drives from cartago so he can stop by if you need it on the way. His prices are very reasonable for organic produce. Anyway whoever is there who has cancer or another degenerative disease or if you are overweight have heart problems etc etc, I after seeing my aunt like the Gerson a lot and hope that someone else will also get positive results as well

          • ourhouseonthehill@...
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 16, 2014
[...]

              PS I heard from a friend of mine that next year sometime there will be a healing center opening and the prices are going to be very reasonable so most people can get cleansed and healed for a fair price. I will keep you posted

            • Hap Cr

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 16, 2014
                  "Can we assume they are about to open one (Gerson Clinic) here in Costa Rica? Or did this
                  slip by the moderators :-)" --John French

                  I see people suggest how to get medicines all the time on this list. Which pharmacy has what pill at what price. Someone in CR has a need, people suggest answers. People suggested ways to make coconut oil a while back when no one could find anyone who sold it (yes I know people are selling it now).

                  My point is someone suggested an alternative way of treating cancer that is available to do here in ones home in CR. Its the idea of natural medicine so threatening that it's very mention is anti CRL? That seems silly to me. Unless perhaps you are suggesting that this is a marketing mole?

                • Hap Cr
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 16, 2014
                    I don't think Gerson would open a healing place in CR anytime soon nor later but my friend said that there will be a healing center open next year sometime not affiliated with any one in the US but he had heard it was reasonably priced because so many of the healing places are so expensive that the average person can not get to go. I think that is awesome. I just hope it will happen and it is just not words. Anyway I hope I have helped someone out there on the costaricaliving that would be great and my aunt would be happy as well.
                  • cahntact1
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
                      There is a holistic healer in Bri-Bri / Puerto Viejo called Don Candido.  He has a reputation for curing many things including cancer.  I have been to him several times for various maladies and know of a few people that he has helped with cancer.  I recommend him.