IS ANYONE COMING TO CR AROUND END OF JULY?

  • Bryana Lavery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi folks,
      Is anyone coming to Costa Rica for a visit or to come back home toward
      the end of July or so? We really can use some help in getting a small
      package back here. It would be mailed to you in the states. It's some
      used silver jewelry, semi precious and of low value. It would be about
      two small baggies in size and needs to go in carry on luggage. This is
      an easy task, all is packed and of course you can look at what I give
      you so you know what it is. We have sent other little batches back and
      forth and have never had any problems. I will give you clear, easy
      instructions. This is something a man or woman could easily transport, so if
      you can help us out please write to me off the list and let me know.

      Thanks.
      Bryana