Residency

  • casadakota@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 92 , May 17, 2001
      Greetings,

      My home will be ready to move into in December. It is being
      constructed in Paraiso, Guanacaste. My wife and I will be
      coming down in July, to choose the major appliances, find a
      table artist, etc. etc.

      If the group can help us, we would certainly appreciate it. Should
      we start bringing the hundreds of little things with us, which
      make a house a home ? Is there a Sears Store in the country ?
      Will they accept my Sears Credit Card ? Who can build us a
      Special Dining Room Table, and Chairs ? If we will be spending
      six months per year in Costa Rica, is there any reason to
      establish residency ? Please help us if you can.

      Best Regards,

      Al Gage
    • costacoffee2
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 25
        Since it could take a year to get Permanent status, you will still have to apply for Temporary renewal...especially if the renewal time is soon.