Chiropractic care

  • jimnickmc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Hi to all, my name is Dr. James McLellan, many people have told me
      about how resourceful this group is and therefore I just joined
      today ! I am a Palmer Graduate in Chiropractic, have lived and
      practiced in Costa Rica for 9 years and am now living in Santa Ana.
      It´s a pleasure to be part of this group and I´m looking forward to be
      of service to those who are interested in improving their health. As
      I´m fixing my computer right now, please call me at Tel. 282-3998 for
      questions or appointments.
    • DaveMelissa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hello all-
        I need to be manipulated. (insert joke here) Seriously, my back is killing me lately. Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in the greater Escazu area? English preferred, but my Spanish is improving and the practice never hurts. I'm really looking for affordability, honesty, and not making my back any worse.
        Thanks much.
        David
      • philbakerscostaricanow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
          I seldom make recommendations - but Dr Sashe Erickson in Sabana Norte is awesome. American chiropractor married to a Tica chiro (Alajandra)- they met in chiro school I believe,anyways all first class modern and an authentic American educated in an American school with up to date practices. I am guessing he is in his late 30's and the treatment includes hot pack physiotherapy and a massage with massage guns (heavenly). Best $30 you will ever spend on chiro care - not a lot of excellence in Costa Rica but Doc Sahse is excellentand a super nice guy... 2231 2322

          Please tell him Phil Baker sent you so he knows I appreciate his work. His practice deserves to grow and I would like him to know that I support his excellence. Thanks