IS ANYONE GOING TO THE STATES SOON??!!

  • Bryana Lavery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      Hi folks,
      We could really use a hand here. Is anyone going home to the States or going to visit in the next two weeks or so? We really can use some help in that we have two small baggie sized bags of inexpensive silver jewelry that has to be mailed from any where in the States to our freind in NC. This is an easy task, all is packed and of course you can look at what I give you so you know what it is. We have sent other little batches back and have never had any problems up to now. It's all used and nothing very valuable. I will give you clear easy instructions for mailing or UPSing and the money to cover the cost. Please, if you can help out, write to me off the list and let me know. It's all ready to go and just waiting for someone to take it back.

      Thanks.
      Bryana