fingerprinting

  • Scott Pralinsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      In front of the Commerical Center del Sur there is a police building,
      the Ministerio de Seguridad Publica. That's where I got fingerprinted
      for my residency. I wonder if they might do fingerprinting in general
      for a fee?

      Scott
      www.crazyjungle.com
    • Adam Dershewitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        Thanks for the info. Where exactly is the Commercial Centro del Sur?

        Thanks,

        Adam
      • Jon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          El Centro Commercial del Sur
          (I hope these directions are better than the last ones I gave)

          It's located just north of the "Y Griega" roundabout on the
          circumvalacion, which is the main loop surrounding most of San Jose.
          The "Y Griega" roundabout is the one leading to Desamparados and San
          Francisco de Dos Rios. It's the one between the Zapote and "La
          Guacamaya" roundabouts. Parque de La Paz is located just to the
          southwest of the roundabout.

          So coming from the roundabout, you head towards San Jose. It's just a
          couple hundred metres after the McDonalds on the left hand side.
          Probably best to park in the Centro Commercial and then walk across
          the street to the police station.

          Jon