Re: FAQs

  • ajhaig
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      I have just been investigating the http://www.nicaliving.com website -
      it is very complete, has all the features you mention along with a
      wide variety of discussions organized by topics. How this is done I
      don't know yet, but it would certainly support all the suggestions and
      existing features of both the CRL Yahoo list and the MSN site. Perhaps
      someone reading this message has more info - I think it is a Blog
      site...but haven't time to look into it further right now.
      Arlie

      but does anyone have any suggestions for making it easier for members
      to find? I´m aware, also, that it is clunky to use, but I haven´t
      found better free options in the bb format. There isn´t enough
      capability on the Yahoo site for all the info. that is on the eboard.

      > Thanks,
      > Janet

    • emhenry
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2010
        Hi, there, I assume FAQ are the "files" on the homepage for this group?

        Thanks,
        Margie, lurker and potential ex pat...