FW: We're lazy?

  • Janet Blakeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:49 PM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Janet Blakeley [mailto:courtney@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 8:38 PM
      To: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: We're lazy?

      Just to prove the point below, I received this message back, as a group
      moderator, because I am not subscribed to the group. Hmmmm.

      Hey John,

      Although I have other e-mail addresses, I'm a "sucker" who still uses Racsa
      as well. As far as I can tell, we're stuck there basically. Note that
      Netscape had problems today, too, as did I trying to send Yahoo messages.
      We filter through Racsa no matter who we use. Racsa has occasionally shut
      down other e-mail services as well, leaving subscribers totally without
      service. Then again, some of us are just lazy.
      It appears we're baaaaaccccckkkk.
      Janet