Anyone know where to find balloons to be delivered??

  • vallarta_vicki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      A friend of mines 10 y.o. daughter is in Hospital de la Nino's with a
      horrible ear infection (5 days worth of a stay) & I wanted to have
      something FUN delivered - like 10 balloons or something like that.

      Anyone know of a place (or person that can help me for a fee) where I
      can find 10 mylar (ideally since they last MUCH longer) balloons & get
      them filled &/or that can deliver them in San Jose?

      THANX!! "Vallarta Vicki" 282-8414