Teaching jobs: $10-$20/hour

  • brian smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hola all! A sharp increase in students and a new,
      HIGHER pay scale allows us to offer teaching positions
      for up to 10 more teachers. Here is the info:

      Teach U.S. homebound students in the virtual classroom
      via internet from our offices near Heredia centro.
      Minimum 10 hours per week, up to ??? No nights,
      weekends or holidays. Summers off (if you want). Wear
      what you want to work (if you wear something REALLY
      skimpy I reserve the right to take photos to sell over
      the Web....)

      Spanish, math and science teachers are in the highest
      demand, in that order

      Requirements: We are looking for U.S. certified
      teachers HOWEVER we do accept some teachers based on
      level of education, teaching and work experience. If
      accepted, uncertified individuals may need to take a
      few classes (at our expense) to gain certification
      WHILE already teaching.

      Renumeration: one student in class is $10/hr. Two is
      $12, etc., etc., up to $20 per hour.

      US: We like teaching and it shows. Pleasant
      atmosphere, mostly good times yet we get the job done
      and take satisfaction in educating kids.

      C´mon, up to $20 an hour, wear what you want, work
      with good people AND helping kids? It doesn´t get any
      better than this folks.....

      Contact: Brian Smith
      Office: 262-7809 (9am to 2pm)
      Home: 237-9446
      Cel: 308-7098
      email: briansmith@...

      P.S.: We are also starting up afternoon one-to-one
      tutoring sessions. If you know of anyone who wishes
      extra help for grades 6-12, please pass along my
      contact information. We are also in the planning
      stages of a weekend high-intensity college prep course
      for mid-May. Contact me for details....

      http://mail.yahoo.com