Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Snakes, clubs for....

  • bobsgl@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      We are connecting with each other. Thanks for the information on snakes. I am actually interested in all types of tropical fauna in addition to snakes. Thanks for your help.

      I have emailed the Vida Tropical about my reservations using you as a having recommended it to me. I hope that's OK with you. If not available, can you recommend any other low priced B&B I can use as a central post while I scout out the various towns as I have previously explained.

      Thanks again.

      Best regards,

      Bob Siegel