Re: Snakes, clubs for....

  • Paul Mitchell
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
      --- bobsgl@a... wrote:

      > [snip] I would like to know if there are any
      such clubs or organizations in CR.

      ~^~^~^~
      Hi again Bob,

      There are several serpentaria in CR. There's one in
      San José and another west of SJ -on the way to Grecia,
      I think. You will be able to get directions to them
      easily after you are in CR.

      There are also at least a few people on this list
      who seem to have an interest in snakes -or at
      least in the fauna of CR. Perhaps they will respond
      here to you.

      Also, take a look in the 'photos' link on the left-hand
      sidebar on the main page for the group online. Once
      there check out Berni's Bugs where he has posted
      a lot of nature pix, including, I think, a couple of snakes.

      There are IIRC one or two other snake photos among
      the other albums there.

      Hope this helps...

      Paul M.
      [ six weeks and counting 'til VT time... ]
      ==
    • bobsgl@adelphia.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi Paul,

        We are connecting with each other. Thanks for the information on snakes. I am actually interested in all types of tropical fauna in addition to snakes. Thanks for your help.

        I have emailed the Vida Tropical about my reservations using you as a having recommended it to me. I hope that's OK with you. If not available, can you recommend any other low priced B&B I can use as a central post while I scout out the various towns as I have previously explained.

        Thanks again.

        Best regards,

        Bob Siegel