Bahamas vs. Costa Rica

  • gary kessler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Re: Bahama vs. Costa Rica

      My aunt and uncle lived and worked in Freeport, G.B. for 15 years. The high cost of living and a $5000 USD yearly tax on foreign workers forced them back to the states. I also have 28 years of experience with hiring, training and supervising many nationalities. I would place Bahamians, and Jamaicans at the bottom of my list. They have a superior attitude, are argumentative, and of course, do not work well with their fellow employees and our customers. My best workers are LatinsÂ’ South Americans, Cubans, etc. While in CR, I found the service people, waiters, taxi drivers and tour guides to be friendly, and no attitude!