SPIDER

  • marcus collier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Last Sunday I stopped for gas in Heredia.
      The was a large spider hiding under the gas hose.
      The attendent saw the spider and got it to crawl on
      his hand; he took it to a grassy spot and let it go.
      The spider was about 3 inches wide counting the
      legs. Strange things happen in CR.
      When I was in the Navy at Jax, Fla a sailor was
      bitten by a coral snake because he picked it up.

    • ajhaig
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Marcus, can you please take a look at the spider in the photos file to
        see if yours is like that one???
        Thanks.

        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, marcus collier