Long Live the Exalted One

  • Chuck Leake
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001

      Greetings to all ye CostaRicaLiving Folks,

      I extend my heartiest congratulations to The Very Honorable and Exalted, The Lady Janet of Grecia. One of the many synonyms of Exalted is High Ranking and that now certainly applies.  Thank you Haymo and now if you will only start thinking of four wheels and a perm we could all rest easier each night.

      Sea feliz from,

      Ye old Shanty Mick Polaco - chuck