Shopping Golfito

  • Mike Curliss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi Hope and All

      I'm really don't know about a corporation cedula.
      However for a person you do need a cedula to shop
      there and have to spend 1 night in Golfito. My mother
      in law goes at least once a year. She has purcahses
      all types of electrically items from rice cookers,
      coffee pots, washing machines, TVs etc. I have seen
      the same items in San Jose for 25% to 50% or more in
      price.

      Mike

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/