IMPORTANT LIST NEWS!! Please read

  • Haymo Henry Heyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001

      Hi Gentlepeople,

      As of Thursday, March 1st 2001, we will have the tender guidance of Ms. Janet Blakeley – also known as the Gracia of Grecia – helping to support our list as co-moderatrix in all matters - well, most of them - as I shall explain.

      You now, and finally, can have a year-round Mardi Gras by assigning the role of the ‘bad guy’ to me, while Janet will be the ‘Lady in white’ for all the sugar ‘n spice and ev’rything nice moments.

      But, don’t be fooled, and don’t overdo it. She also has the full powers to step in accordingly at any time with my full consent, put you on moderated status, and (worst case) unsubscribe or ban offenders.

      That a list has to have certain limitations – you may call them ‘rules’, ‘regulations’, handcuffs, etc.. – both technically and literally, should be a fact which should be now beyond discussion. My offer still stands:  if you don’t like it, start your own, and quit complaining.

      Back to us:

      Let’s give Janet a big hand of welcome applause! … and make her life as a moderatrix (she came up with the term in today’s moderate training session) as pleasant as you would like to have yours.

      Janet can be contacted at: courtney@... … and you are not getting her phone number from me.

      Best regards,

      Haymo