Good lawyer

  • slowone3
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2005
      Two real estate developers here in Seattle have recommended for me
      when I get to CR, Sergio..(sorry, forgot his last name) He speaks
      fluent English...His #in CR is 225-5693. He's always very busy, but
      you might get lucky.

      Gary
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2005
        I can recommend a local consulting firm, GLC.

        I have used them off and on over the past couple of
        years and they deliver good service, including legal,
        in many different fields, including relocation
        services, real estate, development, property
        management, immigration and all relocation services.

        It sounds like a lot, but they coordinate with other
        companies so that you only have to deal with them to
        get whatever you need.

        It's best if you write to the office manager, John.

        His email is: manager@...

        They have both US and Costa Rican phone numbers for
        you to call, but I'll let them give them out as I am
        not sure if they give out the US phone number to just
        anyone.

        Hope this helps!

        Toucan

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Michael Riley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2014
          Hey Folks :

          I'm looking for a good professional lawyer to look over corporation papers.

          Regards,

          Michael

          Regards,

          Michael Riley