Nature Air - free ticket on return

  • Joquin Brant
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Heya - I saw an ad in the Tico Times from Nature Air,
      promising a 2nd ticket free if you buy a 1-way. Sure
      enough, you can pay to go from San Jose and the return
      will be free. This ALMOST brings the trip cost down to
      what you pay on Sansa if you are a CR resident.

      And you know of course about Sansa's 1 and 2-week
      tickets where you can fly unlimited for $200 and $250.

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Michal Partington
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        >And you know of course about Sansa's 1 and 2-week
        >tickets where you can fly unlimited for $200 and $250.

        Hey Joquin,

        Please tell us more about Sansa's unlimited program. I know I can call
        Sansa, but I would like to have an idea of what I am asking about before I do! Sounds like it might be a good way to explore Costa Rica.

        Michal Partington
      • vallarta_vicki
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          These are some notes I've gathered. I haven't checked the latest
          details on if these are still valid so you might want to call to
          verify yourself (& share the answer here - I don't have time to do
          that tomorrow. OFTEN specials aren't advertised on websites)

          NatureAir www.natureair.com 800-235-9272-US 299-6000-CR
          Adventure Club - 1-2 week Unlimited domestic air travel passes WITHIN
          CR for just $249-$299. July 1-December 1.
          10/1/05 -Tico Times - "For each day going there is a day coming. To
          fly earns you two Earth Days" - 2nd ticket free if you buy a 1-way.
          Sure enough, you can pay to go from San Jose and the return will be free.

          SANSA 221-9414 www.flysansa.com
          1 & 2-week tickets where you can fly unlimited for $200 & $250.