Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Portalon and Unfair

  • Kayo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello,
      So you thought this group is about expressing '' feelings'', ahhhr, ha, ha, where is that stated anywhere in the regs for this group. I for one could care less about your ''feelings'' unless of course it is about something pertaining to Costa Rica. Which by the way is what this group is all about.
      Occasionally when there is a major catastrophe in the U.S. or elsewhere there is some input/discussion but generally it is about Costa Rica.
      Before passing judgement one should read the archives.......kind feeling's and Gallo Pinto's...yee haw.
      Kayo

      **Incoming and outgoing mail scanned by Norton Anti Virus

    • Seale Y
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hahahahaha. I have read post after post where people have expressed
        feelings about all kinds of different things in Costa Rica and not in Costa
        Rica. I was talking about what I observed on this list since I have been
        reading it which is not all the time or all the messages.

        Frankly I don't care how many messages there are about "Steak" because I can
        choose not to read them which I have not. I was not making a judgment about
        whether it was good/bad. I was just speaking about the number of messages
        versus what the other person said and my observation was the same as that
        person's observation.

        In all groups there has to be an acceptance for what is different no? It
        doesn't mean everyone agrees. But it does mean everyone respects the other
        person's right to their view.

        And I really liked this group because of that reason.

        Seale