computer fixer person

  • MK
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      I have had great results with Jim Sutherland, who speaks English
      perfectly. His present telephone number is 3576048

      and he's in Escazu. I found him quite reasonably priced as well. Helped
      me with a number of issues. If he can't fix it you don't pay.

      Best,

      Molly

    • Jacqueline Mackie Paisley Passey
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        Can anyone recommend an inexpensive B&B or other lodging that has nice, big,
        bathtubs in San Jose or nearby? My roommate and I miss baths terribly and
        might want to check ourselves in occasionally for a night of bathtub
        therapy.

        Thanks!

        Jacqueline Passey
        My blog: http://jacquelinepassey.blogs.com/
      • Caribbeansoul
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          Hello Jacqueline and all you bath tub lovers!,
          Huge "Vitabath" tub with jets and air bubbles that promise to delight you!
          West side of San Jose near the Sabana Park and Plaza Mayor. Huge Jacuzzi
          bathtub and unlimited hot water. King size bed and a view! What more could
          you possibly ask for? Cable TV and high speed internet, have that too! Only
          $75. per night with 3 nights! Photos on my website under "rentals".

          Isabela Brown
          http://www.costaricavalleyproperties.com/
          (506) 388-6126 cell
          (506) 288-4680 home/office
        • J NEAL JONES
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
            Jaqueline
            I am inquiring about your travel trailer for sale. I sent you a message at the address given but have had no reply. Is it still available? Considering some of the other things that seem to go afoul here I am burdening the group with this question. Sorry.
            Neal
            njones@...