Subject: Important WEB site

  • Tim - Ticosites
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thank you for the kind words Charlie about
      http://www.therealcostarica.com It was a long time coming...

      It has now gotten a bit larger since we shared a brew... about 600
      pages, but with that will certainly be some wrong info or some
      corrections and clarifications.

      I know a ton of you CRL's have lived here for years and have an
      enormous amount of information and probably even more suggestions that
      will make it a better resource. Help me on this?

      Please... If any reader finds a goof, thinks something is poorly
      written (much of this was done in the middle of the night as I still
      had to make a living), has a suggestions on categories to add or ideas
      to make it better, please use the contact form to let me know. I have
      enormously thick skin... and a pretty think waste line to as Alex or
      Charlie can attest, so let fly!

      I am also actively soliciting articles you may wish to write about
      ANYTHING in Costa Rica that would prove interesting to newcomers,
      visitors, researchers, etc.

      Finally... as all of us live here and know of the goofiness that is, at
      times, Costa Rica, if you'd like to add anything to "Odd and Ends", (a
      hugely popular page getting almost 500 hits per day after only being
      up for three weeks!), please send them to me. We all share a love
      for this country despite its imperfections.

      This baby is my "labor of love" and I have over 3,000 hours of time
      invested in the development of the site and it is not going to end
      soon.

      I appreciate, in advance, your assistance!

      --
      Best regards,
      Tim