Chiropractor needed

  • Susan Lavery
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      I'm looking for a chirpractor who practices the activator technique. I must
      have someone who does non-force work and speaks English. Know anyone? Please
      let me know at sacredspacesandplaces@...
      All this moving has caused me great strain on an already very bad back and
      an adjustment would be so wonderful. Activator done by someone who really
      knows how to use one is the only method I can tolerate.
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      Susan

    • KAREN
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2010
        I am looking for a very reasonably priced chiropractor, preferably in the Santa Ana area. I did use one who charges 12,000 per visit, but I need to find one more reasonably priced to be able to afford the necessary amount of visits.

        Any and all references will be greatly appreciated.

        Karen
      • Tim McHyde
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2010
          Does a chiropractor that charges less than 12.000 exist...and would you want to use them if so?

          Joking aside, I did find this list which although outdated will give you places to call to find current prices: http://livinglifeincostarica.blogspot.com/2008/02/lists-chiropractors-or-like.html