Re: Portalon and Unfair

  • Seale Y
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      "So, where does the judgment come from? I further request you at least use
      a name when basically attacking 2100+ people."

      I thought this forum was about expressing your feelings and all that person
      did was express their thoughts/preferences. I have to agree that steaks
      have been talked about more from what I have observed so I can understand
      that person's perception.

      And I for one do not choose to feel attacked when someone is expressing
      their opinion.

      Seale

    • Kayo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hello,
        So you thought this group is about expressing '' feelings'', ahhhr, ha, ha, where is that stated anywhere in the regs for this group. I for one could care less about your ''feelings'' unless of course it is about something pertaining to Costa Rica. Which by the way is what this group is all about.
        Occasionally when there is a major catastrophe in the U.S. or elsewhere there is some input/discussion but generally it is about Costa Rica.
        Before passing judgement one should read the archives.......kind feeling's and Gallo Pinto's...yee haw.
        Kayo

        **Incoming and outgoing mail scanned by Norton Anti Virus

      • Seale Y
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
          Hahahahaha. I have read post after post where people have expressed
          feelings about all kinds of different things in Costa Rica and not in Costa
          Rica. I was talking about what I observed on this list since I have been
          reading it which is not all the time or all the messages.

          Frankly I don't care how many messages there are about "Steak" because I can
          choose not to read them which I have not. I was not making a judgment about
          whether it was good/bad. I was just speaking about the number of messages
          versus what the other person said and my observation was the same as that
          person's observation.

          In all groups there has to be an acceptance for what is different no? It
          doesn't mean everyone agrees. But it does mean everyone respects the other
          person's right to their view.

          And I really liked this group because of that reason.

          Seale