Costa Rica Sports

  • FlagMagcom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      would anyone be interested in playing flag football on thursdays 10am at la
      sebana?

      I look forward to your response
      Melony

      Flag Football Magazine
      _www.FlagMag.com_ (http://www.flagmag.com/)
      _www.IFFF.net_ (http://www.ifff.net/)
      (603)437-0108

      World Cup Qualifying Tournaments

      Houston,TX August- 27th/28th-
      Caracas,Venezuela Sept 2-4
      Dallas,TX Sept 24/25th-
      Baton Rouge,LA October 15/16th
      Rochester,NY October 22nd-Sat Only
      Los Angelas,CA October 30-Sun Only
      Atlanta, GA November 5th-Sat Only
      Harrisburg,PA November 5th-Sat Only
      Clinton,MD November 12th & 13th
      Ft Lauderdale,FL November 19th & 20th
      Colorado Springs,CO Nov 20th-Sat Only
      Puerto Vallarta,Mexico Nov 26/27th
      Boston,MA December 3&4th
      Hartford,CT December 10th & 11th
      Mexico City,Mexico December 10th & 11th
      Long Island,NY December 17th & 18th
      Jacksonville,FL January 7 & 8th-
      Las Vegas,NV-Jan 14 & 15th
      San Jose, Costa Rica-Jan 28/29th

      7th Annual World Cup of Flag Football-
      Panama City,FL-March 30th to April 2nd
      to register call 603-437-0108
      or visit _www.FlagMag.com_ (http://www.flagmag.com/)
      www.IFFF.net

    • Terrence Chan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, FlagMagcom@a... wrote:
        > would anyone be interested in playing flag football on thursdays
        10am at la
        > sebana?

        Could be interesting. How many players do you have?
      • cstrcstamyst
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
          okay Melony, i'm game. i've answered probably 5 pleas for pickup games
          of flag football over the last couple of years, and it hasn't
          happened. however, i believe in second effort! so here i am again.
          since it's somewhere i can take the bus directly to, count me in. Amy

          ps, anyone from over here near CC or Santa Anna, let's go together.
          email me melony please.