Ports

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Thanks guy's for all your answers, I'm relocating from Sydney and will be
      living in the San Jose area at least to start with. I will keep the stuff I
      ship to a minimum but still will have a couple of boxes incl. my computers
      etc. and would like to get em as closes as possible to San Jose so I guess
      Puntarenas would be closest. Can you recommend a company who takes care of
      the custom clearance?

      Regards

      Steve