Unwanted Mail

  • Richard Vienneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      I receive my mail through a Miami address. By doing so I can get UPS
      to Miami or other mail and receive it here in Guanacaste from my
      mail service rather than going to an aduana myself. HOWEVER my mail
      service was receiving complaints about the extra magazines and
      brochures that they received which put them over the limit for the
      monthly allowance and I would get an extra charge for this. I gave
      my mail service the following info to stop this but, do not believe
      they passed it on so those of you that want to stop the oferres for
      mortgaes in Miami or other bull then I believe the following will
      work

      Send your name and address to
      Mail Preferance Service
      Direct marketing Association
      POB 9008
      Farmingdale , NY 11735-9008 They will take your name off mailing list

      Jut had a litlle shaker here in Potrero about 6 seconds nothing big
      but another and still counting
      Peace Rich