Poison in Internet Paradise with Parakeets

  • Hans Austermuhle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Haymo: great info on dog poisoning. You know what else causes poisoning? The dogs licking frogs, whose skin is poisonous.

      And, let me know when the perfect communication device is legal,cheap and available! I was not (really!) complaining about  anyone describing such systems on CostaRicaLiving...I just scroll down, happy that someone is digging up all that fascinating stuff.

      About guns, I most devoutly hope that all the US citizens moving to CR do NOT bring guns, and that "guns are our constitutional right" mentality.  I agree with the Canadians...nuff said, Elena, shut up, wasp's nest.....bang, bang.

      About "the Atlantic side of CR": I know it has a bad reputation. We've been there many times and have felt perfectly safe, but we don't live there. On the other hand, there are drugs...My kids + 2 friends ( all 21-23 yr olds) had not been  in Pto Viejo more than 15 minutes, when they were approached by a middle-aged gringo who offered them "recreational pot"....at first the young people thought he was offering to sell them "pottery"....when the penny finally dropped, they got rid of him rapidly. And, drugs=crime....but who's to blame? OOps,Elena, shut up, another wasp's nest...keep your opinion on "drug illegality" to yourself....

      Meli: peace! We all "agree to disagree" when we join a "list"....keep us informed on your budding community and plans. Hope to meet you personally!

      Kayo: the person with the parakeets is ELENA "THE LITERATE CAT" not her husband Hans....
      My other email: elena@...

      Best to all! Elena