Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Paradise nowhere

  • Kayo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hans,
      On second thought, whenever I am up and around and feeling better and if you still have those birds, I will come and get them.
                                                                                                  Thanks,              Kayo
    • purecopy-can-spain
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        Hi Elena and All:

        I'm having a hard time forming what I feel and would like to say about Paradise. Elena, "!Earth is Paradise!"  "!The Universe is Paradise!" I am not one for deep discussions, these two subjects, guns and paradise are definitely what you have said and I would also call a hornets nest. When I say I am not for deep discussions I am saying I listen well, I can offer kindness understanding and guidance, I take from each source that which I believe, can use and want. I keep most all the information inside, (I must be storing it for some event, or other) I believe strongly, I feel strongly (as I have told you I read a lot.) How different we all are, as a child I hated reading until in about grade 5  when I discovered the book Hiroshima. (My thoughts were, this is real? this is a true story?) Thus born my interest in reading, I do not read fiction, doesn't interest me, never has. I read Biographys, Autobiographys, History, true stories etc. etc. Back to deep discussions, I leave these up to my husband, he loves a deep discussion. Me, well if you want to discuss or debate something and I know it's going to be deep, I usually say,  I'll see you later, I've got better things to do, like, sit by the water, play with the children, play with my dogs, look at the flowers, wander in the fields or forest, look at the stars, feel the sun, feel the wind during a storm and the water from the ocean spraying in your face, breath the air, listen to the birds, watch the  horses running in the field, deer playing and jumping, ants working together, birds diving for their food, dolphins playing, watching your child or children grow and experience each new thing (My list is endless).  I have to agree, nowhere is absolutely safe not even here in Canada, but I do have to say where we live is Paradise and one of the safest places that I know of in this beautiful world. Injustice and inequality have always existed, if we all think and act long and hard enough on good thoughts and good acts perhaps we will be able to change this. When I come to Costa Rica I will be in Paradise because that is how I feel and that is how I will see it, besides that I will be travelling with my guardian angel.   Sheri