Thank you kindly, and with humility..

  • alexandra lancaster
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
      EDITTED TO REMOVE PIGGYBACKING.

      In a continuum, I am still learning. I appreciate your kind words. I am reading now an autobiography by a famous man....and his words, humble and heartfelt, inspired me to write this list. As a bibliophile, I have seen time and again how reading germinates in us producing insights that blossom into inspiration for others. Again thank you with the utmost humbleness. alexandra lancaster san isidro de heredia costa rica
    • inner_wisdoms
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
        EDITED TO REMOVE PIGGYBACKING

        Thanks Alexandra.

        As I was reading, I thought: I hope she puts down Humour!
        And you did.:-)
        In my opinion, the key to enjoying life here is having a sense of
        humor. It keeps it all in perspective.

        Suzanne
        www.innerwisdoms.com
      • Perrodelagua2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
          > As I was reading, I thought: I hope she puts down Humour!

          Yes, and gratitude - immense gratitude. Every day. How lucky we are.