air travel

  • ajeepsea2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      one month ago I traveled with American West, PHX-SJO. we were
      delayed, waiting on the the SFO segment, almost 4 hours. So we
      arrived here at almost midnight. One good thing about it, the x-ray
      machine wasn't on, so we were only asked if we had plants, food,
      seeds etc. So I didn't get hassled on bringing replacement parts for
      lawn mower/weed wacker. You do have to bring your own food, or buy
      them on board, and headsets if you want to watch a movie. But since
      my final destination is Santa Fe, Phx works best for me, instead of
      CO. Our son works for Southwest (good Prices) wished they flew here,
      but can't have it all. My best/easiest flight was in April with CO.
      flew SJC/SJO, easy to handle check in luggage to the closest to the
      curb counter ever, and I didn't have to see them again till I got
      here!! my worst flight was on AA, they gave us bording passes to San
      Jose CA, boy did I have to hussle to get our bags off that plane and
      into the SJO one, but thanks to a "listo" ramp agent with a walkie
      talkie and good discription of our "roll on black bags", he got it
      done. MARK your bags with a bright ribbon etc....And a rude boarding
      counter agent that wanted me to get information from the white
      paging phone, and not him when I could see the flight boarding
      before my eyes, I still boil thinking about it
      M.M.M