adauna and packages

  • Richard Vienneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I heard that there is a big back up at the aduana with packages and
      now they are adding a $40.00 shipping charge to the package so
      everything goes over the $20.00 min. value. I also heard that some
      mail service providers are complaining and whant the lady in charge
      booted so are we headed for another huelga but this time with the
      expats receiveing packages and overcharges plus paying for the delay
      at the bodega? I had %500 worth of books for my daughters home
      school held for a week and have not received the bill as of today
      for the bodega charge but the books went through without a tax as
      they are exempt even though the school put an invoice for $538.96
      with $28,96 UPS ground to Miami.

      Is this country going to penny every one to death??
      Rich