Re: Where can I buy pictures or art?

  • Scruples
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I highly recommend Jude Maceren in Heredia, if you want quick service. He is a professional artist, and has prints for most of his painting. You may buy prints only
      or already framed.

      I bought an original watercolor from Jude and later ordered about a dozen prints for gifts. His prices are reasonable and his quality is excellent... plus, he is a nice guy.

      You may contact him at 237-6461 or judem.art @ att.net (remove spaces)

      To view his Costa Rican paintings click this link:

      http://www.judemaceren.com/fineart/frame8.htm