Embassy in Austria

  • Janet Blakeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Fooling around I found this site:
      http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/costa_rica3.html

      Doesn´t appear to be a website or email listing, though. Here´s what there was:
      Embassy of Costa Rica in Vienna, Austria - Untere Augarten Strasse 38/1, A-1020 Vienna, Austria. Tel: (43) (0) 1 804 0537. Fax: (43) (0) 8040 5372.

      Luck,
      Janet

    • Al Toothaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Janet,

        Thanks for the link. Yeah, that one is my 'go to' link but only gave the
        phone and fax. I have already called and spoken to them but they promised
        information that has never arrived via email. I had hoped that there is a
        CR govt site that would give the info but I am lousy in Espanol and did not
        want to muddle through. I coming down Sunday and will ask some questions
        when I arrive and maybe find the info I need. Which is:

        Which embassy is responsible for authentication of Romanian documents?

        Best & Tnx,
        Al