Coffee

  • purecopy-can-spain
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 29, 2000
      Hi Haymo and All:

      I am very glad you have mentioned that the coffee in Costa Rica is very good. We drink steamed coffee (for lack of how else to say it) cafe latte,  You know, the kind that good old Starbucks has. (We make it way better than Starbucks though) Coffee was one of the questions I had wanted to ask..  Do they have or do they grow potatoes in Costa Rica? Sheri
    • jessreeves4994
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 27, 2014

        You can buy the generic K-cup pod & fill it with any ground coffee you'd like (that is what we do).  I'm not sure if you can find the generic pods in CR; we bought ours in Florida at a Target (they are on the same aisle where you buy the Keurig machines).

        Jessica