Re: Guilermo bring it in from Homel

  • George Horly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Interesting how we are all different and how we react to a post.
      I`m still rolling on the floor in laughter, lets not get our jockey shorts in a knot...can we lighten up (some) folks?

      Guillermo please withdraw your apology, I don`t blame you for what you wrote after all the trashing of Costa Rica that goes on and on! Listen to all the whining and complaining about your country, so why don`t they go to another country??

      After ten years I still love Costa Rica pot holes and all so I`m staying...with minor complaints ;-)