Airport parking question

  • Loyd Newton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      I have a question for the group about airport parking. Does anyone know if the airport has 24 hour secure parking? I'm going on a short trip and would like to just park my car at the airport for a couple of days. I've had no look using an internet search to find out if the airport has secure 24 hour parking or not.

      Thanks,
      Loyd

    • joe stastny
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        Lloyd, I don't know if the airport claims to have
        secure parking or not, whether for 20 minutes or 24
        hours, but I sure wouldn't count on it. I've heard of
        cars being broken into in the parking area more than
        once.

        I think you would be better off leaving it in a place
        that IS secure and taking a taxi to and from the
        airport. If you must leave it at the airport, follow
        the usual rules of leaving nothing of value in sight.
        Also, if possible, park it in a place where it is
        highly visible, not in a dark corner. Good Luck.

        Joe

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/