Re: Orosi Valley

  • Daniel Neves
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello Everyone:

      We are planning to relocate to the Orosi Valley. It would be wonderful if we
      could begin a dialogue with someone presently living in the Orosi Valley or
      Cartago region.

      It would be great to have someone on the other side to help ease us in, as
      it has been some time since we have been back and things do change..

      Looking forward to your email.

      Thanks ahead of time,
      Dan and Vera
    • Daniel Neves

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
          Hi there,

          we've been living and working in Orosi Valley for the last 10 years;
          if you have any questions feel free to mail us.

          Saludos,

          Andy
          http://www.orosilodge.com
        • bodal33
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
            Anybody familiar at all with an area known as the Orosi Valley and
            whether it's a nice area to own a home in. Thank you.
          • Scott Pralinsky
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
              I live in Paraiso, overlooking the Orosi Valley. The valley is
              strikingly beautiful and I think it's a wonderful place to own a
              house. There are probably about 50 gringos there. You should check it
              out.

              Scott
              www.helpingcostarica.com