Shirly = please post in English

  • Bluefly
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      MODERATOR EDITED TO REMOVE PIGGY BACKED PRIOR POST

      Hello Shirley - Please for the rest of us = Can you write in English, or decipher your post so we can all immediately understand what you are saying? Some of us are still struggling with our Spanish, and we don't have time to break out our translator each time we read the newsletter.

      If you wanted to send a private message to Fyi, then you should send a private message.

      It's not that I'm nosy, it's that the forum is for all members to participate. We are interested in what you have to say. I am particularly interested in any new Villalobos information. You stirred up my interest and curiosity.

      Thanks for your consideration

      Yours Respectfully = Bluefly
    • ccneck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        Everyone really interested in the local culture should be able to
        translate those lines after living here two weeks; it's simply a
        passage from Costa Rica's biggest (spanish printed) newspaper LA
        NACION announcing a report on the (spanish broadcasting) Canal 4.
      • El Galloviejo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
          ¡ Hola Fellow CRLerz !

          Herzuh literal werd fer werd English translation directly frum -

          http://freetranslation.com/

          uv the español porshun uv Shirley's message -

          <The truth not cash on the case of the brothers Villalobos be
          informed of this matter seeing the high program contrast of Channel 4
          today at 11 o'clock pm.

          Participate in this program the former minister of Justice Lic. Jose
          Miguel Villalobos, Camilo Rodriguez, Alvaro Fernandez and Mario
          Borges S.>

          This translation, with itz refeerence tuh "cash", ironically speaks
          more to thuh hart uv thuh matter than duz the original version in
          español.

          Perhapz this particular translation is of passing trivial interest to
          CRLerz, however comma the use of this website could be a valualble t
          tool in our ex-pat bag uh trix fer translation of werds and/or
          phrazes that we desire frum time to time to be translated frum
          español tuh ingles er thuther way roun.

          Luvyall.

          Allen McDonald, El Gallviejo

          Quocunque jesseris stabit.
          Whichever way I am thrown, I will stand. – J. Duke Moseley
          Cualquier manera me lanzan, estaré parado.

          Incoming & outgoing messages scanned by PC-cillin Real-time Scan for
          our mutual protection.