New file uploaded to CostaRicaLiving

  • CostaRicaLiving@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 29, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
      group.

      File : /Check out our "corkboard"
      Uploaded by : cleake@...
      Description : Answers to commonly asked questions & a communal Rolodex

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/CostaRicaLiving/Check+out+our+%22corkboard%22

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      cleake@...
    • CostaRicaLiving@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 4, 2000
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
        group.

        File : /Drug War.txt
        Uploaded by : heyder@...
        Description : Drug War

        You can access this file at the URL

        http://www.egroups.com/files/CostaRicaLiving/Drug+War%2Etxt

        To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

        http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

        Regards,

        heyder@...
      • Haymo Henry Heyder
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 4, 2000

          Hi All,

          Just got my own announcement back, and there eGroups makes it even easier for you to download the file – I am still in the learning process of modera(n)ting this baby – and the direct link to it is:

          http://www.egroups.com/files/CostaRicaLiving/Drug+War%2Etxt

          More good news:

          Suddenly I have the “power” to erase messages off the list. For your comfort and ease of mind, I have taken the liberty to erase all the messages containing a virus, whatever their name may be.

          Ok, this is going to raise some issues on freedom, censorship, dictatorship like “Heil Haymo!”, “Nazi-Rica-Living”, and the other ships, which I am immune to and which I will just ignore.

          FYI:  I was born in Yugoslavia, and I was three years old when WW II ended. So, should it be “Heil MiloseHeydervic!”? Or… ?

          Have a good Sunday, reading!

          Haymo

        • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2 3:53 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
            group.

            File : /Costa Rica URLS.txt
            Uploaded by : heyder@...
            Description : URLs about Costa Rica

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 4, 2001
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
              group.

              File : /Drug War.txt
              Uploaded by : heyder@...
              Description : Drug Wars

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 29, 2001
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                group.

                File : /Potluck-02.zip
                Uploaded by : heyder@...
                Description : Sharon's Potluck Pics (Oct. 27th)

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 29, 2002
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                  group.

                  File : /LIST OF EQUIPMENT for dogger car spanish.doc
                  Uploaded by : ceb8910 <courtney@...>
                  Description : Items for sale with pictures

                  ceb8910 <courtney@...>
                • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 2, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                    group.

                    File : /guidelines.txt
                    Uploaded by : martinpaulrice <martin@...>
                    Description : Guidlines for Members of CRL

                    martinpaulrice <martin@...>
                  • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 19, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                      group.

                      File : /MoneyTransferMethods_US-CR.rtf
                      Uploaded by : ajhaig <ajhaig@...>
                      Description : Reports from listmembers of getting their money for less - USA to C.R.

                      ajhaig <ajhaig@...>
                    • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 12, 2008
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                        group.

                        File : /Typing Accented Characters.doc
                        Uploaded by : stanhopi <StanHopi@...>
                        Description : How to type Spanish Accents for Mac & PC

                        stanhopi <StanHopi@...>
                      • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 1, 2008
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                          group.

                          File : /truthaboutgraniteradonradiation_080507.pdf
                          Uploaded by : ajhaig <ajhaig@...>
                          Description : Marble Institute Rebuttal to Radon from Granite

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 5, 2008
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                            group.

                            File : /HowTo - online transactions Banco National.doc
                            Uploaded by : julie-hill <julie-hill@...>
                            Description : How to - online transactions - Banco National; log in, bill-pay, transfer betw accounts, check balance

                            julie-hill <julie-hill@...>
                          • CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 8, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CostaRicaLiving
                              group.

                              File : /Preterite&ImperfectTensesInSpanish.doc
                              Uploaded by : stanhopi <stanhopi@...>
                              Description : Spanish Preterite & Imperfect Tenses Contrasted

                              You can access this file at the URL:

                              Regards,

                              stanhopi <stanhopi@...>
                            • Paul Mitchell
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 8, 2009
                                Gentle CRLers,

                                Since there was recently a short discussion here about speaking
                                only using the present tense, I have uploaded some excerpts from
                                my Spanish textbook in hopes of helping newbies understand the
                                difference in uses for these two simple tenses.

                                It is in the files section which can be accessed from the mainpage
                                of CRL online or at:

                                It is saved there as an MS Word docunemt.

                                Hope it is helpful for some (or many) of you.

                                Cheers!

                                Paul M.
                                ==