Need Rosetta Stone for Spanish or something similiar

  • rdresslar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2014
      Ok...Feature the estupido gringo who's screwed around for 15 years and been too lazy to learn Spanish.

      Anyone who has the CD's for learning Spanish and would be willing to part with them, let me know.

      Many thanks,

      Arne

    • Helena Greaney
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2014
        I've been using the app "Mose Lingua"and making good progress . Memorizing phrases. Lots of repeating . Good audio. $1.99.

        > group

      • monyonline
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2014
          You can download a free app called "Duolingo" on your smart phone (if you have one). It's free, and it's very good!

        • Musicos Libres
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2014
            here's a link to some on line learning sites. Good luck!

            http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/travel/inventive-cheaper-tools-for-learning-a-language.html

          • Tim Gates
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2014
              While you're waiting for those cd's, try Coffee Break Spanish on Itunes. It's free and an excellent program. And I just love the Scottish accents of the instructors. Tim (no affiliation with the program or itunes)