How to peel a mango in ten seconds

  • John French
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2014
      (Costa Rican mango, of course.)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BT1cd49pIw

      John French
    • stanhopi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2014
        Say, John,

        Instead of a glass couldn't we use one of those wire avocado cutters like I bought at CEMACO in Alajuela?

        Not only would the avocado cutter take the flesh of the mango out of the skin (like the glass in the video does) but it would also cut it into about four slices longways at the same time...

        Just a thought.

        Cheers!

        Paul M.
        ==

      • ajeepsea2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2014
          good tip, if you continue watching the others, there will be a grow tower video that is real
          interesting/informative gives all the necessary things for the growing medium.