What happened to my post about my re-entry into CR last week?

  • livinglifeincostarica
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2014
      What happened to my post about my experience re-entring CR through SJO Airport last week? I'm not finding it here.

    • yngvarq
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014
        You mean message #166784 "TODAY at SJO Airport Entrance into CR - MY Experience" from 21 June?

        I found it by typing your CRL 'handle' in the search box at the top of the page... where it says "Search Conversations". :)

      • livinglifeincostarica
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014
          THANX yngvarq. Strange as I did the same thing but it does not come up. But I've noticed that many times lately where I KNOW I've seen something somewhere but can't find it.

          Anyone else been having that challenge (it's been at LEAST a year of sometimes not finding things in searches)??????

        • alajuelanorth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2014
            "I KNOW I've seen something somewhere but can't find it"
            it's best not to admit that in public you know :-)) Berni