today's CRL home page pic . . . in honor of

  • alajuelanorth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2014
      . . . the temporada . . . we bring you a beautiful weed (centre of the photo) - unknown name, fabulous flowers, flew in on the wind, has frequent sex (must have as it has sooooo many offsping from the seeds) . . .

      Berni

    • costacoffee2
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2014
        Can you post a closer shop of this 'weed'?

      • stanhopi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2014
          ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costacoffee2@...> wrote :

          > Can you post a closer shop of this 'weed'?

          Me, too, Berni. I tried enlarging the image on the screen but there is not enough resolution
          at a larger size to recognize what the plant is. It kinda looks like a ginger of some sort or
          maybe a Tibouchina but a better resolution would definitely help us see what it is.

          Cheers!

          Paul M.
          ==

        • alajuelanorth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 29, 2014
            i can't find that pic right now as yahoo can't remember pic names . . . so I give you another - the bullseye vine - strange and delivered most certainly by a bat, Berni