exiting the SJO parking deck

  • CHRISTINE YARBROUGH
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
      Does anyone know the new process? I noticed it is automatic? I am parking there today to pick up someone. Thank you for information.

      CHRISTINE YARBROUGH
      cyarbrough1@...

    • Michael Josephy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
        You pay at a machine before returning to your car. The machine spits out
        the card that allows you to exit. Aeris is trying to save on labor costs,
        even though the airport parking is the most expensive in the country.

        Michael Josephy <mjosephy@...>

      • Kerry Dressler
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
          If you park on the upper level, you need to cross the street as though entering the departure lounge and look for the stairway on the right of the opening entrance door. These go down to the 1st level and you have to go to the machine to get your parking receipt then hoof it back up stairs quickly. There is a limited amount of time that the ticket is valid. You put the ticket into the machine when exiting and the arm will open.
        • Kerry Dressler
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
            There are at least two machines on the first level, and if you are there during the time they are open, one window with a person there. One machine is on the left side of where you enter the parking on the 1st level. The window and person are further along... on the right side, just past the bathrooms. hmm I think there is a third one but don't remember exactly where at this moment.. sorry.
          • CHRISTINE YARBROUGH
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
              Thank you to everyone who responded. I've got it covered now!
              CHRISTINE YARBROUGH
              cyarbrough1@...