Garage Sale next Saturday and stuff for sale right now!

  • pookiep36
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2014
      Hi All,

      Trying to sell some things before our huge move...down the street. I'm including a link to some larger items and we'll be having the second and last garage sale next Saturday, starting at 9 (a civilized weekend hour!). Lots of household items, books, kids clothes and miscellanea. We're in Pavas, not far from the US Embassy. Please contact me for directions or if you have any questions about items on Photobucket. Thanks!
      Here's the Photobucket link:http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3 http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3

      And, FYI, I'm not one of those nuts who won't sell anything before the start of the garage sale. You see it, you want it, let me know and it's yours. But if you come by before I've had coffee, I will sic the chihuahuas on you.

      Pookie

    • Laurie
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2014
        I have Tee shirts & some junk Jewelry---I will try to come on
        Sat.
        Joannes' correct--

        Laurie Gould-Blizzard
        www.cariaribb.com
        506-2239-2585
        Toll free:866-224-8339
      • livinglifeincostarica
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2014
          Hey Laurie, Chris' is different than Joanna's which took place yesterday. But she's set the dates for the next 2
          Cafe Eclectica Community mini-Flea Markets•Garage Sales for

          Sundays - JULY 20 & AUGUST 17

          Contact Joanna if you want space!

        • Robbie
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 25, 2014
            I can find the embassy, after that? I like some of the stuff, would like to come by.

            Just need gps coordinates and tico style instructions;-) just kidding, one or the other ,

            Robbie

            Sent from my iPhone

            > On 22/06/2014, at 13:24, "pookiep36@... [CostaRicaLiving]" <CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >
            > Hi All,
            >

            > Trying to sell some things before our huge move...down the street. I'm including a link to some larger items and we'll be having the second and last garage sale next Saturday, starting at 9 (a civilized weekend hour!). Lots of household items, books, kids clothes and miscellanea. We're in Pavas, not far from the US Embassy. Please contact me for directions or if you have any questions about items on Photobucket. Thanks!
            > Here's the Photobucket link:http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3 http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3
            >

            > And, FYI, I'm not one of those nuts who won't sell anything before the start of the garage sale. You see it, you want it, let me know and it's yours. But if you come by before I've had coffee, I will sic the chihuahuas on you.
            >

            > Pookie

          • Christina Poindexter
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 25, 2014
              Robbie,

              Do you have Waze? I can send you the drive instructions via Waze, if I
              have your cell number.

              On Wednesday, June 25, 2014, Robbie rfelix@... [CostaRicaLiving] <
              CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              > I can find the embassy, after that? I like some of the stuff, would like
              > to come by.
              >
              > Just need gps coordinates and tico style instructions;-) just kidding, one
              > or the other ,
              >
              > Robbie
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > > On 22/06/2014, at 13:24, "pookiep36@...
              > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','pookiep36@...');> [CostaRicaLiving]" <
              > CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
              > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com');>> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > >

              > > Trying to sell some things before our huge move...down the street. I'm
              > including a link to some larger items and we'll be having the second and
              > last garage sale next Saturday, starting at 9 (a civilized weekend hour!).
              > Lots of household items, books, kids clothes and miscellanea. We're in
              > Pavas, not far from the US Embassy. Please contact me for directions or if
              > you have any questions about items on Photobucket. Thanks!
              > > Here's the Photobucket link:
              > http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3
              > http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3
              > >

              > > And, FYI, I'm not one of those nuts who won't sell anything before the
              > start of the garage sale. You see it, you want it, let me know and it's
              > yours. But if you come by before I've had coffee, I will sic the chihuahuas
              > on you.
              > >

              > > Pookie

              Chris Poindexter

              ---

              "The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire,
              derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." - Salman
              Rushdie

            • Christina Poindexter
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 25, 2014
                Or this: 9.941712242211413,-84.11876466301291

                See ya soon!

                --
                Chris Poindexter

                ---

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 25, 2014
                  9.941712242211413,-84.11876466301291

                  GPS coordinates for Saturday's garage sale!

                  Some of the larger items for sale...Photobucket - Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing. http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3

                  http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3

                  Photobucket - Photo and image hosting, free photo g... http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3 Get free image hosting, easy photo sharing, and photo editing. Upload pictures and videos, create with the online photo editor, or browse a photo gallery ...

                  View on s1346.photobucket.com http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pookiep36/slideshow/Things%20for%20Sale?sort=3
                  Preview by Yahoo