Super Sony

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2014
      Anyone know what is happening with Supper Sony? The last 3 times I drove by they were closed. Are they closed or did they move? Anyone know of another place I may buy indian, Japanese and Chinese foods?
    • alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2014
        Ancyfer . . . go to Don Wang/Tin Jo street and go a block or 2 south, Berni

      • Krysia Peterson Junglerider
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2014
          Super Sony has moved and is now on the same street as Clinica Biblica.

          Sent from Samsung Mobile
          Krysia Peterson Realty 7010-1771
          Finca Caballo Loco 2249-3445
          Caballo Loco Boutique 2249-5641

        • livinglifeincostarica
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2014
            JUST hung up from the NEW (Tico) owner of Super Sony - Brian & their new location is at:
            Downtown San Jose
            Avenida 16 - Calle 5

            which is 300 North - 200 West from their OLD STORE that WAS at Calle 3 between Avenida 8 and 10

            NEW HOURS:
            Monday-Saturday - 8:30am-4:30pm

            When I get back to Costa Rica & get over there I'll update my blog descriptions on it but in the meantime if anyone wants to talk to them their # is still - 2-221-1263 (can someone help get driving directions in the meantime & share them here since some of the streets down that area have changed directions).

            Vicki Skinner
            http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com
            http://LovingYourPetHouseSitting.com http://LovingYourPetHouseSitting.com

          • Collie Bonin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2014
              Today, a friend called Super Sony (2221-1263) and found out that they are open from 08:00 until 11:30 on Saturdays. She was checking only for Saturday mornings, so I have no other information regarding other days and hours.