Indian Restaurants in the Central Valley?

  • gringuita_nyc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2014
      What other choices are there besides the Taj Mahal?

      Thank you in advance

      Do you REALLY want to learn Spanish?
      http://www.skypespanish.com http://www.skypespanish.com/

    • davidrushton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2014
        Until 3 weeks ago we had no other choice and we enjoyed the Taj very much. Then we found Nans and Curries in Santa Ana, only 10 minutes from the Taj. Having spent a lot of time in India, Marcia and I are always looking for good Indian Restaurants anywhere we go around the world. So now we have two to choose from. We live 3 hours from Santa Ana so we can only visit a couple of times a month, but Nans and Curries will be seeing us as much as possible. The quality of the food and service is excellent. They have an extensive menu with other Asian dishes and a great children's menu to boot. The prices are a little high but we are willing to pay for quality. We will still be going to the Taj and probably alternating between the two. The only real advantage the Taj has is the garden and the executive menu that provides lower prices.

      • alajuelanorth
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2014
          Yes no real benefit, and the Taj is not the old Taj like the Taj could be . . .

          Nans and Curries also gets our vote - and "real Indians" will be found in the kitchen including I believe a tandoori and nan cook (or is it one of each). You may start getting a little discount as a regular - 3 hours is a long way to drive for lunch unless you have British or Indian genes and then it becomes a necessity - like dark chocolate, morning coffee etc

          Berni

        • RD avery
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2014
            Believe it or not, I do believe their is a good Indian restaurant in pavas
            near Sabana Park. I believe it is near Cermaco.
            You look online to be positive that I this still there.

          • islandjerr
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2014
              Naan y Curry in Lindora (Santa Ana) is excellent...