How do you reply offlne?

  • sten12000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2014
      Can someone tell me how I can reply directly to the person posting on CRL? Before, when I clicked on "reply", a choice was given of whether to post to CRL or to email to an individual. Now, something changed and I can't figure out how to do. Folks have replied directly to me, so I know it must be my own ignorance. Thanks!

    • jckincy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2014
        To the left of the word "Subject" and the subject line is a "down" arrow. Press the down arrow to expand the header which allows you to see the "To:" line. At the right of the "To:" line is another down arrow which gives you the choice of replying to the list, the list and sender or just the sender, select your choice before sending.

        Happy YAHOO!ing!

      • bibbity1
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2014
          I get the daily digest emails sent to me. Those emails have the sender's email address just below the subject line of their post. That's how I reply directly.

          Larissa

        • ajeepsea2002
          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2014
            yikeees,