Housekeeper or companion?

  • carolmeeds
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25 6:13 AM
      Having exhausted the supply of suitably aged single men on Craig's list and the free dating services, I now turn to the realization that maybe a housekeeper/companion would be just as good, or better for me . So how do I find someone?

      I am old, but not sick. I get tired of cooking and cleaning all alone all the time. I would like to leave sometimes and have someone here to watch the dogs and chickens etc. What I have is a nice Kasha and Cedro Amargo wood home in a good location that is both close to nature and services. My hobbies are gardening, cooking and environmental activism. I also paint and read and play board games. Ideally a companion would have other interests too. How can I find a nice, honest fun person to share my retirement with?

    • carolmeeds
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26 4:50 AM
        Ok Craig's list got me two replies

      • carolmeeds
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28 5:24 AM
          and a few phone calls and private messages from this list, but NO discussion here Really? No one before has wanted a live=in companion???

        • edharold
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2014
            No one has wanted or no one has wanted to go public?